CME membership is open to companies which are directly involved in the resource sector (including mining, oil and gas) or those providing services to it.
CME membership provides:
- Representation and advocacy at regional and state levels with strong national links
- Programs providing opportunities for sharing on common issues
- Advice and support on industry issues and access to CME initiatives aimed at managing those issues
- Events and activities providing networking opportunities with key decision makers in mining and resource companies
- Access to publications and guidelines on industry best practice, research and statistical information
- Regular information service on issues affecting the resource sector
- Opportunity to provide input into CME advocacy and shape the collective voice of the industry
Ordinary Membership is available to companies directly involved in the resources and energy sector.
Associate Membership is available to companies providing services to the resources and energy sector.
Small Business Associate membership is available to those companies who would like to access the CME Clearance Service only.